Meal planning should be the most fun, not stressful, part of your week. And at Sea to Table®, we want you to feel good about the Read More...
Fish Fingers: A Taste You’ll Never Grow Out Of
You don’t have to be a bearded man in a yellow raincoat to serve up these crispy, crunchy, tender fish fingers made with Sea to Table Northwest Pacific Cod.
If you have 30 minutes and a packet of Sea to Table Northwest Pacific Cod, you’re well on your way to making this family friendly frozen-food classic… right in your own kitchen. When you make fish sticks yourself, you’ll have the pleasure of eating the very freshest-tasting fish with no additives, preservatives or trans-fats… and the pride of serving your kids a from-scratch meal.
So let’s add this one to the meal plan, shall we?
Sea to Table Fish Fingers
Yields 2 servings
- 12 oz (1 pack) Sea to Table Northwest Pacific Cod
- ½ cup flour
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Salt & Pepper
- 1tsp paprika, divided
- 1 tsp onion powder, divided
- 1 tsp oregano, divided
- Defrost fish in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours. Pat the fish completely dry then cut into ¾ inch thick and approximately 2 inch long sticks. Season the sticks with salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a shallow bowl gently mix flour, ½ tsp paprika, ½ tsp onion powder, ½ tsp oregano, salt and pepper
- In another shallow bowl whisk the egg
- In the third shallow bowl mix panko with the remaining spices, salt and pepper
- Now dip fish sticks in flour, then egg and finally roll them in panko. Then place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the panko is crusty and fish is cooked through.
- Serve with tartare sauce or your favorite dipping sauce and a side of roasted veggies
TIP: you can also choose to fry the fish sticks in 350°F hot oil for 5 minutes.
Recipes | Recipes & Tips